I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

emo-ing

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
7:28 PM

as you know... I am doing my practical training as it is part of our diploma subjects.
It is COMPULSORY!


as you know... I'm working in NAGA DDB at Kelana Square.


as you know... the office is approximately 30 mins away from my lovely home in kepong!!!! (not ulu yea pls!)


as you know... today is my fifth day and I need to suffer for 3 more months...(put a cross on the date itself when it pass)


as you know...intern's job is to do all those extra work, cutting newspaper and stuff like that, facing the computer and do some research!!!


as you know...sitting down for few hours right after lunch is not good because we will become fatter and fatter!


as you know...I am on diet yet I felt so sleepy once I swith on my computer! one of the light bulb ady spoilt and...


as you know...we are just an intern and we cant expect any good stuff from them!


as you know...intern's computer is not good as what you can imagine vuz they just simply choose a "lauzy" com for you!




how am I going to suffer in this 3 months?(march-june)


how am I going to contiue my work in a dark room?


how am I going to finish my work on time?


how am I going to lose weight in this 3 months?


how am I going to go online? the connection is so freeking slow!!!zzzzzzzzzzzz


(to be continue tmrw...)


okay guys, I gtg!
my supervisor is shouting my name (melodyyyyyyyyyyyy.....come here....)
me: okay..coming!
well, as you know she is sitting outside of my room, 5 steps away from me!...=.="





| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment