I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

RRRAAAWWWRRR

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
7:57 AM

Valentines' pink roses from sweetheart! gonna celebrate right after CNY!

Updates on CNY up next if time lets but i doubt so. I had so much fun lately and I have so so much to blog about the happenings of my life. I always love reunion. I starting to love school. I love my classmates and I can't wait to see them. I love my friends. I love everyone around me. I love whatever is going on in my life right now. LOL. Happy Chinese New Year everyone anyway. A good chinese new year for me. Keep rocking! I can't wait for more visiting session and more fun time with my cousins and friends.

can't wait to see all my high school classmates on this Friday! gonna get ANGPAO again!



| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment