I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

No more FINALS!

Friday, March 5, 2010
6:59 AM

My last final exam was Friday at 1130 a.m. I thought I would leave the exam with this dramatic feeling of the end of a chapter and a gush of celebration. But there was no confetti. No big band. I was just done with the Communication Law!

Despite it still being the beginning of March 10, this morning on my walk to KDU College, I heard birds singing and saw one little two little three little doggies jogging in the streets =.=".

For some reason, I felt my walk was a different than the countless other ones I have had amongst my late peers who are also quickly scurrying to class. Then I realized why. As a senior during my last semester in KDU, I realized I was thinking more about how to enjoy the present and a little bit less about the future. goodness!

My intern is coming...which is on next Thursday-> NAGA DDB! How do I feel right now?
nothing!!!seriously nothing! right now I just want to feel the happiness of_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

Done with Diploma in Mass Communication as of 05 March 2010
wahahahahahaa!
I know I know, somebody feels jealous of the March intake students because he has one more subject left which is Consumer Behavior on Tuesday!
gtg readers...to be continue tmrw!



| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment