I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

lovely valentine's notes from Matthew Ong

Saturday, February 13, 2010
7:10 PM


Its been a while since the first day..

I still remember the feeling..

When I hold your hand...

When I touched your lips...

And when I say "Hey baby I love you.."


I admit that there are many times where I lose myself...

I start yelling.. and i know that it hurts you...

I act like I don't care but I truly do feel very hurt myself..

I feel that if I hurt you, I get hurt too...

I feel that we are one..


It has been 1 year and 3 months.. yay! :)

and I feel thatthe spark is still there!

Everyone tell me different different things when the relationship passes 5 months...

but darling..its still the same for me..

I still love you like before...

I would still do the things that I do for you before baby..


Hmm.. maybe i'm a little more lazy now..hehehe..

Darling inthis new year, I hope you can forgive whatever things that I have done that might have hurt you alright?


LOVE YOU LOTS! (Will celebrate Valentine's with you when i come back k? ) :)


Hugs and kisses,

Baby

*I copy from facebok and paste it here..* I love you deeply sweetheart. I'm now in Pontian, mum's hometowan. will be coming back on Thursday! can't wait for our valentines celebration! where to go? OMG! I can't wait to eat nice food again! yay!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES

&

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

to everyone!!!!


| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment