I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

perfect situation

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
10:51 PM

I have not been updating well. Life has been so dramatic but I like. It is a very taxing month this month. I mean VERY. Almost everyday/everyweek I've been doing the same routine. Lol. It fills up my time very well though.
Yeap, I'm carping. I miss out alot of needs. ALOT.
This is what I need..
I have to much NEEDS to do and buy. Just take a look at my condition now. My skins are peeling off...hair become very dry =( That makes me twice my emo-ness. Quick quick heal before CNY!! I want a nice face.
Everything is on hold..

Somehow, life is good everyday. Learn how to smile and the smile will lead you to happiness! Figure out how to be happy. Stay contented and everything will be fine. Lesson learnt.
and most of all not forgetting...



| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment