I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Update on "TO DO BEFORE I'm 25" list

Monday, March 8, 2010
6:44 PM

Dear peeps,

So I created this list just 2 days ago, 150 things I want to do before I turn 25, hmmm..why 25? giving me five years to get it all done. For a while, I worked on crossing out those things and then, while I didn’t forget about the list, it kind of got pushed to the background and I lost focus. yeah, it's true...read more...

Well, I turned 19 few months ago, which means I’m at the halfway mark to 20, but clearly not at the halfway mark on this list. Hmm. I’ve got some catching up to do.

It’s been a while since I updated this list, and part of me feels a bit silly doing so. I don’t want it to ever feel like I’m doing something because it’s on a list somewhere, rather I want to experience the new things that come my way and while I want to make an effort to go do some things that I think would be cool learning experiences, sometimes, it feels like I’ve outgrown certain goals and don’t feel the need to do them. (matured thinking huh? but I'm in a very serious situation right now to think about my future...)

I might shift around some of the goals on this list, but for now, here’s an update.

**

001. Pass my audition to go WAAPA in aus

002. Travel around in Perth.
I traveled to Perth with my family few years ago. Did I ever tell you that? Was hoping to get another stamp on my passport, and this time hoping to travel together with my best friend XIU XIU and my sweetheart Matthew Ong.

**

025. Search for a part time job in Perth. I really need a job to cover my living expenses because you guys are pretty sure about the living cost in aus right? so yea, I no need to explain in detail...maybe work at McD..who knows? but I really hope to find a job that is similar to my current job which is part time Ballet teacher. I want to gain more teaching experience...why? read more...

**

032. Do more research about Ballet studio
So, you know, my dream is to open a dance studio, either in aus or Malaysia. not so sure yet...will update with you guys few years later...hahaaa

**

033. Improve my dance techniques.
Hey don’t judge me. I know I have been dance for several years, 15 years...but my stamina is super low...my turn out, my point toes...so many more for me to improve...no one is perfect!

055. Meet 2 people I admire

Rain Bi

oh my beloved korean boyfriend..he is there waiting to teach me how to dance! I have his first serial album, FULL HOUSE!


Polina Semionova,

the best Ballet dancer in the world! hey there, she is pointing at me! I guess she wants to tell me something!








106. Let someone feed me peeled, seedless grapes.
I have the someone standing here ready and at attention, now where do I get those peeled, seedless grapes?at me!


| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment