I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

CONFUSED!

Monday, January 18, 2010
11:40 PM

Girls, I need your help! Basically I have been invited to attend someone's wedding in KL together with matthew! Well, is good to get the chance to attend, but the problem is I do not have any nice fitting dress that suits for the wedding! cannot be too sparkling, cannot be too simple, cannot be wearing jeans, the colour of the dress cannot be too sharp.....

Today supposed to go shopping with jasmine and xiu wei (my KDU best buddies)after DTP class, but Jasmine told us that she can't make it for the outing because she had food poisoning and her body is weak, no energy to hang out! so yea, thought of cancelled the plan! nevertheless, I thought of a very good idea just to hang out with xiu xiu! I want to search for a dress and guess what, xiu xiu is having the same condition- PROM dress! not exactly PROM la, but a dress that can wear to attend ppl's wedding^^

Therefore, we(mic, xiu & I) went to 1U again! pass by forever 21, cotton on, ROXY, Topshop, Aldo, ZARA...Michelle spot one white dress for me from TOPSHOP! hmmm...3 of us like it so much, it is fit to my body and is kind of SEXY though...(sorry peeps, I'm not sexy! haha)but I will think about it because there must be a better choice in other shops!

let's take a look at those pictures that I found in internet!

this is too SEXY! I love the dress!
fitting dress! (ugly!)

please guide me girls!!!!

My budget is around RM200!!! i know i know, i can get a dress that is below than RM100 but I can keep it for my prom when I am in Australia! am I right? I do not have any prom dress, serious! oh yea, maybe I will buy a heels too! see how it goes la...

| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment