I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

somehow...

Monday, January 25, 2010
8:07 AM

Oh sugar sugar. You are my candy girl~

It feels good to be back. Updating blog. Earning money. Stalking blogs and facebook. Reading celebrity gossips. Youtubing Ballet dance. Download the songs you've always wanted. Google stuff/articles you wanna read. Chatting with friends. go shopping with friends. Learning cool stuff. Reading awesome emails. Getting to know people.

That's the world of Internet which I totally appreciate.

With that, now I can e-bay stuff I wanna buy. It helps. (Diary Addictions)

Curse you adsl stealer and hello again. LOL.

Half a month more to go. go where? well, it's VALENTINES DAY!
So enjoy it while you can.

It is just a random message written by me-Ms.Melody! yup, that's me! ~wuliao~

| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment