I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

lovely PINK roses

Sunday, January 31, 2010
7:17 AM

Early valentine's roses from matt!

31 January 2010


i got 12 roses given by my wonderful lovely sweetheart-Matthew Ong! Everything was so random today! This morning, I went to market with my mummy and sent sister to Erican! Then reach home approximately 1 plus and received a call from Thew thew...

Matt: baby, where are you now?

me: at home doing house chores..eh, this morning you just asked...why lar ask again..wuliao><(not in a good mood cuz too many house chores to do and I'm not feeling really well)

Matt: can you come out for awhile?

me: why? I thought you are in Petaling street with june and cy? (running towards the main door!)

me: where are you la! come on...stop kidding me ok? (looking everywhere....)

...June was holding Pink roses together with CY!...and follow by thew thew...

me: flowers? for? new year?

June: for you...from thew thew...

...kissing thew thew...muuuuuaaaaaaxxxxxx....

me: for valentines right? so early...haha...Thank you sweetheart!(hugging the roses!)


p/s: honey, you are such a lovely bf!
Thanks alot!


| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment