I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sickness:Taking care of you...

Sunday, March 28, 2010
2:10 AM

I’m actually sick for the pass 2 days and it kind of sucks. I won’t go into the specifics, but if I don’t feel better tomorrow, my supervisor is going to be called. So if this post is lacking … blame it on the illness.

Missing work led to a discussion with a former interest of mine about being sick and caring for another person. He really showed his care towards me when I was sick!

Early on when I was working on last Friday, I got a little cough and yet I do not really bothered about it. The next morning around 4am, I woke up in a sudden and felt difficult to breath. Struggling on my bed, rolling here and there and just wanted to find a comfortable position for me to sleep. I dun dare to tell my mother because I thought I will be fine after a while. I ran down to get a cup of warm water which can really made me feel good. Half an hour pass...I can't speak out loud! I wondered why!

v

My Asthma is back! (I hate myself)

I needed someone to “nurse me to health” …He came around 930am on Sunday...

matt: how do you feel right now?

me: not really well...a bit dizzy and I think I'm sick! Do you think I should go for my contemporary dance rehearsal tonight?

matt: you are really fine la baby...you just want to manja right?awwww...

me: nyier...massage for me please...

matt: ok ok...started to play with my legs...

me: (laughing there..having fun...)

matt: see..I told you..you are actually FINE.Just wanted to see me right?.you ar...

me: (staring at him with a manja look...)


After 8 hours of taking care of his girlfriend, he tertidur pulak...I really can feel the care and love from him towards me..I know he was bored in my house for 8 hours, and yet he would never complaint anything about it. Just taking care of me, playing monopoly with me, serving lunch for my sister...asked me to drink water, just want to make sure I'm comfortable by giving me enough blankets and pillows. If I want to sleep, he will put his palm on top of my eyes (cuz I always curi tengok television)... Give me a quick backrub if it will help me feel better.


p/s: you are such a patient bf without any complains!
add more points for you...
love you deeply from the bottom of my heart!


| simply by Melody

Comments:

Post a Comment